Thursday, October 20, 2016

Solved: Mark and The Mystery of The Overly Oriental Text

Today, I received my second Chinese-character text message.  I don't speak Chinese.  These texts are from my mom.  She doesn't speak Chinese either.

  

Now, my mother is awesome for a multitude of reasons, and her texts tend to be as well.  Normally, I wouldn't think twice about a barrage of Chinese characters.  But these Chinese characters weren't just obfuscating some boring old, plain-jane, run-of-the-mill FYI text.  They were obfuscating a mother's love!  And, I think we can all agree. That's just not okay.

Coupling these likely love-laden texts with a history of way too much computer troubleshooting and you have no choice, but to get to the bottom of the issue.  I wasn't about to wait idly by whilst the technological top dogs argued about who's fault it was, let alone muster up a fix.  Besides, whatever fix they would eventually muster probably wouldn't be applied retroactively anyways, meaning while future texts would be saved, this current treasure-trove-of-a-text would be forever lost in translation.  

I wasn't about to allow such a travesty.  Not on my watch.  Errr phone.  Yes, phone.  Which also kind of serves as my watch.

So, here's the crux of the issue:

1)  You can be minding your own business when suddenly someone you know sends you a somewhat lengthy text.  To the sender this text message looks exactly like the text message they (or auto-correct) typed.  To the receiver, said text message appears like a Chinese version of alphabet soup stirred by a kitchen-aid on a rampage.  It is not legible.

2)  It's a recent issue, appearing to have started on the early-side of mid-October, around abouts October 10th.

3)  The issue is widespread and phone-agnostic, meaning it's affecting phones of all types regardless of brand, not just iPhone or Android.

4)  Nearest I can tell, the issue seems to only be happening on AT&T's network.  I have yet to see anyone on another network report this issue.  The only people reporting it seem to be on the AT&T network.  Please, correct me if you see otherwise.

So in summary:  A phone-agnostic, network-specific issue is turning texts from a sender into oriental gibberish for the receiver.  Fun.

After extensive research and troubleshooting.  I have found zee issue!  And not just an issue, but a solution!  It is...get ready for it...an encoding issue!

What does all this mean?  Well, "encoding" is basically the technological equivalent of translation.  All those lovely little characters we type in our texts are actually stored as unique number values under the hood.  These unique number values are then sent across a network, and translated back to their alphabetic, eye-friendly form.  At least, that's how it's supposed to work anyways.

The problem is, in the same way there are a lot of languages in the world, there are also a lot of encoding formats.  How are you storing the number-representation of those characters?  Thankfully, some encoding formats are more common than others.  Two of the most common are UTF-8 and UTF-16 (UTF stands for Universal Transformation Format).  Fun fact: About 90% of websites use UTF-8 encoding, probably including these characters you are reading right now (that's kind of deep...character-encoding-ception?).  

Hmmmm.  So, what would happen if we used UTF-16 when we were supposed to be using UTF-8?  Brace yourself for scary (yet informative) barrages of numbers and characters.

Take this barrage of less than helpful text I recently received:

䁈䁩䀠䁍䁡䁲䁫䀡䀊䁓䁯䁲䁲䁹䀠䁉䀠䁭䁩䁳䁳䁥䁤䀠䁹䁯䁵䁲䀠䁣䁡䁬䁬䀮䀠䁄䁡䁤䀠䁳䁡䁹䁳䀠䁨䁥䀠䁷䁯䁵䁬䁤䀠䁬䁥䁴䀠䁴䁨䁥䀠䁤䁥䁡䁬䁥䁲䀠䁴䁡䁫䁥䀠䁴䁨䁥䀠䁯䁬䁤䀠䁳䁮䁯䁷䀠䁴䁩䁲䁥䁳䀮䀠䁈䁥䀠䁤䁯䁥䁳䁮䀧䁴䀠䁨䁡䁮䁧䀠䁯䁮䀠䁴䁯䀠䁯䁬䁤䀠䁳䁮䁯䁷䀠䁴䁩䁲䁥䁳䀮䀠䀊堼ꜻ䀠䁌䁯䁶䁥䀠䁡䁮䁤䀠䁈䁵䁧䁳䀬䀊䀠䀠䀠䀠䀠䀠䁍䁯䁭

Converted to UTF-16 we get these lovely blocks of encoded goodness:

4048 4069 4020 404D 4061 4072 406B 4021 400A 4053 406F 4072 4072 4079 4020 4049 4020 406D 4069 4073 4073 4065 4064 4020 4079 406F 4075 4072 4020 4063 4061 406C 406C 402E 4020 4044 4061 4064 4020 4073 4061 4079 4073 4020 4068 4065 4020 4077 406F 4075 406C 4064 4020 406C 4065 4074 4020 4074 4068 4065 4020 4064 4065 4061 406C 4065 4072 4020 4074 4061 406B 4065 4020 4074 4068 4065 4020 406F 406C 4064 4020 4073 406E 406F 4077 4020 4074 4069 4072 4065 4073 402E 4020 4048 4065 4020 4064 406F 4065 4073 406E 4027 4074 4020 4068 4061 406E 4067 4020 406F 406E 4020 4074 406F 4020 406F 406C 4064 4020 4073 406E 406F 4077 4020 4074 4069 4072 4065 4073 402E 4020 400A 583C A73B 4020 404C 406F 4076 4065 4020 4061 406E 4064 4020 4048 4075 4067 4073 402C 400A 4020 4020 4020 4020 4020 4020 404D 406F 406D

Now, you'll notice, each of these blocks starts with a "40."  Well, that's a little conspicuous.  Let's nix all those 40s, leaving us with the following:

48 69 20 4D 61 72 6B 21 0A 53 6F 72 72 79 20 49 20 6D 69 73 73 65 64 20 79 6F 75 72 20 63 61 6C 6C 2E 20 44 61 64 20 73 61 79 73 20 68 65 20 77 6F 75 6C 64 20 6C 65 74 20 74 68 65 20 64 65 61 6C 65 72 20 74 61 6B 65 20 74 68 65 20 6F 6C 64 20 73 6E 6F 77 20 74 69 72 65 73 2E 20 48 65 20 64 6F 65 73 6E 27 74 20 68 61 6E 67 20 6F 6E 20 74 6F 20 6F 6C 64 20 73 6E 6F 77 20 74 69 72 65 73 2E 20 0A 0x583C 0xA73B 20 4C 6F 76 65 20 61 6E 64 20 48 75 67 73 2C 0A 20 20 20 20 20 20 4D 6F 6D

Now, the above looks a lot like what could be considered UTF-8 (which remember is the most common encoding format on the web).  Treating this as UTF-8 and translating it back into alphabet world we get something slightly less suspicious.  Not only that, we get this highly-important, world-changing text message!

Hi Mark!
Sorry I missed your call. Dad says he would let the dealer take the old snow tires. He doesn't hang on to old snow tires. 
convertUTF82Char: error1 583C! convertUTF82Char: error1 A73B!  Love and Hugs,
      Mom

(Note:  I'm assuming the "errors" are emojis.)

Hey! That almost looks like a text message!

Now, let's really break it down.  You'll recall what was really mucking everything up was a "40" at the beginning of each character block.  This 40 is actually hexadecimal.  If you convert 40 from hexadecimal to binary (which is what all these numbers are ultimately represented as) what do you get?  Something absurdly simple, a 1 followed by a bunch of 0 (six zeroes to be exact).  That's 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 or 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 (to include the full eight bits for convention sake).  


40 (hexadecimal) = 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 (binary)


If we change that 1 to a 0, that 40 that was originally mucking everything up just becomes plain old zero.  And zeroes preceding numbers don't muck anything up. 

So what's going on in this big, nasty issue?  Somewhere along the line in AT&T's network an extra 1 is getting tacked on.  That's one bit getting flipped from 0 to 1.  Off to on.

To anyone out there who thinks one person can't make a difference, just remember:  Flipping a lone bit from 0 to 1 is the difference between legible text messages and gobbly-gook.  You matter.  You make a difference.

Now, unfortunately, I cannot change that 1 back to a 0.  That's AT&T's job.  But I can at least show you how to unscramble the gobby-gook into something meaningful until AT&T does fix it.

So what should you do if you receive crazy weird Chinese texts like this from people you know don't speak Chinese?  With the following, you too can save the texting-world with relative ease:

1)  Send the barrage of Chinese characters to yourself as an email (so you can do this on a computer rather than a phone).  On your computer, copy the characters from your email.


2)  Go to this helpful website (that will do all the fancy UTF conversion for you.) and paste the Chinese characters from your email into the big green box.  Hit the big button "Convert."



3)  Scroll down to the box labeled UTF-16, and copy all the characters.



4)  Open a word-processor and paste the UTF-16 characters.  Do a "Find and Replace" operation, finding all the "40"s and replacing them with nothing (essentially deleting them).  Copy the now, 40-less text.





5)  Go back to the super helpful website from earlier and paste the text into the UTF-8 box.  Hit the button "Convert."



6)  Scroll to the top and behold.


Alternatively, you can just pester the sender to shoot you a picture of their text.  That's probably easier.  A whole lot easier.  But, then you wouldn't feel like a cryptic, code-cracking, cyber-junky, which everyone should experience briefly at least once in their lifetime, even if just to read their mom's text message.

If you're frustrated with technology and could use a little more love in your life, please check out my latest blog post.

85 comments:

  1. You can also convert things more directly by just copy/pasting the chinese into a text editor like TextEdit or TextWranger, saving as utf-16, re-opening as UTF-8, and deleting all the @ characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good suggestion. The website is nice for people who don't already have the program installed though.

      Delete
    2. I set up a translator page at http://signsoftheword.com
      Just copy your Chinese text message and paste it into the text box there and click "Decypher Text"

      Delete
    3. Thank you Mark and Guy Whelan from us non-computer, smart people! You have made my life easier.

      Delete
    4. Happy to help :) Guy definitely deserves props for consolidating all this into a single click app. Way to go Guy!

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. @GUY WOW! That is AWESOME! Thank you!!!

      Delete
    7. Much appreciated Guy! Thank you so much for sharing your talents.

      Delete
  2. I would have gone for the easier approach

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS you might want to use the full 8 bits in your binary example, since that is how data is actually formatted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a bad suggestion. I should probably abide by convention :)

      Delete
  4. You are a god. Don't worry about those other commenters. THEY didn't come up and post a link to the solution where all of us flummoxed non-techies could find it!

    BTW - ATT has not to my knowledge even acknowledged the problem. How long should it take them to fix it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! You have just made my day :) (well, probably my tomorrow too since it's already 9pm here). It's people like you who make blogging worthwhile.

      Please feel free to pass along the workaround to anyone you think could benefit. In the meantime, thanks for your amazing comment. If everyone were as kind you, the internet would be a much better place.

      Delete
    2. As for how long on the fix, I know that as of October 18 the issue was officially acknowledged on the ATT forms by an ATT rep. I can't say how long it will take them to fix the issue since I don't work for them. It depends on if the issue is in hardware or software and if it only effects certain areas of the network (example west coast versus east coast).

      Delete
  5. Oops - two more things:

    1. I really enjoy your writing style.

    2. My husband (engineer, but not hi-tech) points out that with access to a reasonable number of these messages one should be able to decode by letter frequency and word context. I agree. More kldugy than your method, perhaps, but possibly fun. I will stick with your plan for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again :) I really enjoy your comments. Please tell your hubby that his method does sound fun. A good puzzle to crack.

      Delete
  6. ETA: "Unknown" at 7:27 PM is me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. n someone translate this for me.....䁇䁲䁯䁵䁰䀠䁩䁳䀠䁡䁣䁴䁵䁡䁬䁬䁹䀠䀹䀭䀱䀲䀠䁴䁯䁤䁡䁹䀮䀮䀮䀠䁓䁣䁲䁥䁷䁥䁤䀠䁭䁥䀠䁴䁯䁴䁡䁬䁬䁹䀠䁢䁵䁴䀠䁉䀠䁧䁯䁴䀠䁨䁥䁲䁥䀮䀠䀠䁊䁵䁳䁴䀠䁆䁙䁉䀠堽�

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gladly :) Using the handy-dandy instructions from the above blog, I get this:

      "Group is actually 9-12 today... Screwed me totally but I got here. Just FYI 堽�"

      Delete
  8. well... isn't really fixed now, innit?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Great write up, sooo cool, loved your writing style.
    Great to decode what the sender wrote but not a solution for the sender to use so they don't send out Chinese characters. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I really appreciate that. You're definitely welcome to stick around for future blog posts. The subject matter may change, but the writing style will always remain!

      As for a more permanent solution, it's ultimately going to have to come from AT&T since the issue is happening at the binary level on AT&T's network (that 0 being flipped to 1). Without low level access to their network (which no regular end-user would have...that's how people plant viruses and stuff), a fix would be hard to come by. This will ultimately have to be fixed by AT&T. I'm just explaining the issue and doing the best I can without direct, low-level access to AT&T's network.

      Delete
  10. Got several messages like this; went to the ATT store - they were stumped but did do some searches that revealed it is a problem so they advised calling ATT Tech support. Did that - twice! Though they were very nice, friendly and had me change some settings it didn't solve the problem. Decided to search myself and came across this - THANK YOU - at least I can now decipher and read them even if it's not a "solution" as suggested. To me, it is because it translates it! It was also kind of fun to do....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank YOU for your comment. I totally agree with you. Even if it's not a "solution," at least the method translates the gibberish so you can read your texts. At the end of the day, that's the most important thing until ATT can get their ducks in a row. And plus like you said. It's kind of fun :) You're more than welcome to read my other posts. Most of them aren't tech-related, but the writing still remains humorous (that's kind of the thematic agent in this blog). I highly recommend the Misadventures of Mark posts if you're looking for a chuckle. Enjoy your Friday!

      Delete
    2. Still using this GREAT tool! Changing my messages to the gsm alphabet didn't get rid of the issue! So again, my thanks to you. Looking forward to reading your other posts.

      Delete
  11. Wow, thanks so much for your work, Sherlock! That was a real head-scratcher. My daughter went the route of sending a screen shot of my Chinese text to her, we had a good laugh, then I sent her a screen shot of the English translation. Does AT&T know this is happening and are they doing anything about it? So far it's happened twice to my daughter, who has an Android, and the 2 Chinese-texts came from iPhones. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome! Half a Computer Science degree and a full Math degree have to be good for something, right? As far as I know, ATT is aware of the issue as of October 18th. The picture method is definitely the easiest, but the sleuthing method is kind of fun too. Thanks again for your comment. And feel free to poke around the blog. More humor and less tech await you. Happy Friday.

      Delete
  12. My mother had the same issue. I figured out that it only happens when she uses an emoji in her text. If she just sends text in the message without emojis, it goes through normally but add an emoji and it turns Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My mother had the same issue. I figured out that it only happens when she uses an emoji in her text. If she just sends text in the message without emojis, it goes through normally but add an emoji and it turns Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My mum and i experienced this today. (Which is how I found this post.) Once I realized the issue, my work around was to screen shot what I originally sent and send that to her as a photo text. Her messages to me came in as English. Mine to hers were Chinese. So I just needed to screen shot bits of our conversation so she could understand.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Odd that this only happens when iPhone owners text to someone not using an iPhone.
    Apple and AT&T have no answers and both blame the other.
    So, what's a guy/gal to do?.
    Close to $2000.00 in 2 iPhones and texting to anyone w/out an Iphone no workee.
    Sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is it only messages being received. I've had 2 people tell me MY messages THEY are receiving are in asian characters. I use my phone for work and this is going to be VERY bad if clients receive texts from me that are unreadable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, "It is only message being received" that are experiencing the issue. To the sender, the message appears normal. To the recipient, it appears like gobbly-guck.

      Delete
  17. Thank you for having this post. My experience is similar but a twist... I seem to be sending these characters (we know know is UniCode). I have and iPhone 6 S however the messages seem to be sent from my MacBook Pro messages not my phone. And to make it really bad there doesn't seem to be a pattern of when that happens nor do I know I am doing it. Im on Apple tech support right now and they "say" they have not heard of it YET. I do wonder if it is ATT. My phone is on ATT. Thank you again. I do hope it gets resolved soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I can help in the midst of this crazy issue. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  18. Hi Mark,
    Thank you so much for your post. I started receiving my "Chinese messages" 3 days ago and it was driving me nuts. I noticed that with me it happened when the message came in Portuguese and in English. I have a Samsung 7 and they all came from Iphones. I am pretty sure the IPhones were all from Verizon and my service is AT&T. Has anyone experineced that between both phones from AT&T? Thanks again:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Flavia. Sorry you're experiencing the dreaded "Chinese messages" too. Hopefully this post at least made the problem a little more educational and entertaining.

      Delete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have a Windows phone. Nokia Lumia. My girlfriend has an Iphone and we both have AT&T. It is happening when I send her lengthy messages. More than a paragraph or so. Shorter messages gp through just fine. Emoji's don't seem to make a difference. Hopefully they fix this shit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you, smart and funny person! And I say it IS a solution, it's just not a FIX ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks! I appreciate your attitude and insightful nuance between solution and fix :)

      Delete
  22. Thanks, man! Way to take it to the next level!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am bookmarking this translator. I am on a family plan and we are heavy texters. Or maybe we can use the phone to make an actual phone call... Oh, the horror!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WAY TO GO, BRO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would just add that Chinese actually isn't gibberish or gobbledygook. Of course I know that you know this :-) just wanted to give due respect to a beautiful, artistically rendered language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most correct! It is a beautiful, artistically rendered language.

      Delete
    2. When I first started this thread on androidforums a person who is Chinese responded and asked to see a sample. What he told me was it's "gibberish Chinese". I took that to mean it was Chinese but didn't make sense. Maybe that's where the gibberish references came from....

      Delete
  26. I would just add that Chinese actually isn't gibberish or gobbledygook. Of course I know that you know this :-) just wanted to give due respect to a beautiful, artistically rendered language.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oops! Didn't mean to do that twice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Replies
    1. You are most welcome :) Thanks for your thanks! It goes a long way towards making this world and my world that much better. Thanks :)

      Delete
  29. Thank you so much for this. Mine has been doing it for a good while at least for 5 days. Is there any way to keep it from doing that in the first place? Keep in mind I know nothing about computers and I am completely in awe of what you've done here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The keeping "it from doing that in the first place" part is going to have to come from ATT. This is the best I can do without access to their network or writing an app. Glad you found this post helpful in the meantime :) Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  30. Haha...yeah, using a phone as an actual phone. Who does that anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  31. This started recently on my wife's phones (AT&T).

    I've just been asking her to copy/paste the text into Whatsapp and send it again.

    It's annoying but only slightly so. I hope AT&T fixes it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  32. It started on mine about a week ago and it only happens to one person.

    ReplyDelete
  33. My husband is the only person receiving my apparently Chinese text! Kind of funny actually. iPhones and Samsungs never play nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh man! Searching and searching the web over the past two weeks, I was convinced that this was happening to nobody but me! I can't thank you enough for letting us know what's going on. Now... where is ATT's fix!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most definitely not alone! In fact, you are in quite good company!

      Delete
  36. Thank you Guy Whelan for figuring this out...you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. ATT should pay you for figuring out what the problem was! I have had to voice my text to those who are receiving Chinese writing. You should really be compensated but perhaps you'll get your blessings along the way. Thank you so much! It was hard to text my senior cousin because of this Chinese writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only you worked for ATT! Then maybe that would come to pass, but perhaps you are right. Maybe I'll get "my blessings along the way." Thanks :)

      Delete
  38. I have found that a reboot at least stops the problem for a while. I am having this issue when I send my kid text messages sometimes since the update. I reboot my phone and it fixes it. Then I just send him a new text in English.

    ReplyDelete
  39. thank you for doing the work to figure this out. Helped me look like a hero to a friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for passing it on! It's all about sharing the knowledge and love. You are a hero :)

      Delete
  40. Resetting network settings fixed the issue for me
    -Apple Advisor

    ReplyDelete
  41. I can't tell you how happy I am to have stumbled across this posting. I received my first Chinese text on 10/17, and my third one today, all from different sources. I don't care if it's not a solution (that's AT&T's problem to solve) - I am just thrilled to have the answer, and I enjoy a little code-breaking now and again. Thank you, Mark! (aka Alan Turing?)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Guy Whelan, this is fabulous! Just pinned it to my start page on phone and I've successfully translated all of my mysteries (minus the mangled emojis). You ROCK.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Phew! I have been receiving Chinese messages since the start of this at&t fiasco. Not only does it mean a frustrating breakdown in communication, but also a ridiculous craving for General Tso Chicken! :-)

    Thank you for your research, humorous and easy to understand explanation, and the workaround you provided!

    Soooo helpful!! :-)

    P.S. to the geeks with the overly literal minds who keep making comments on this post that are veiled insults or backhanded compliments...THIS is why you have no friends!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thank you for this information, I am in IT myself and this baffled me, figured it was a 'translation issue' but thought it was either android or iPhone, so glad to know it's not. Seems like the common denominator is definitely AT&T so hope they get it fixed soon. In the meantime, the workaround process we have between my 2 android friends and myself (i'm the iPhone); they reply "chinese", i reply back with a screenshot of m english text and WOLA! Message sent! Love the hilarious commentary, keep it up! I try to tell people Geeks can be a fun group! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi This issue has now been used to set a geocache puzzle. I've tried solving it using the above method but when I go to the UTF-16 box there are no "40"s and I get no further. Any ideas? Thanks
    在英國的一個難題緩存

    坐標是:
    北 三十 十九.四十五 二 東 零 十八.五十 三

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine does the same thing. There are no 40's and when I type it into TextEdit it just shows up as question marks.

      Delete
  46. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have the same problem but I have Bell as my carrier. My android phone sends the Chinese text message. Happens at random times. One person got a couple. Another got a block of Chinese characters every third or fourth text I sent from my phone. They both have an iphone 6. So far only these two people. I called Bell and they had never heard of it. Any clue how to stop it from happening?

    ReplyDelete
  48. How do I simply fix this problem or prevent it from happening

    ReplyDelete
  49. My Samsung 7 does this randomly. I am with Rogers. Interesting stuff you write....:)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hey Mark, I just had a similar situation but my friend said she didn't send me any message but all of our other messages are in English but the one. She has an iPhone with Rogers and I have an LG G4 unlocked Rogers with Fido. Another difference is the message wasn't a lot of characters just like 20

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hey, what can I do if the text message received is in Russian and not english? I still got it in Chinese characters, but the original language is russian.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi Mark, I read your Chinese text fix and was fixated, not on the fix but on the voice. I hear a humorous tech wizard and fellow wordsmith with some style. Now I can pay attention and enjoy myself at the verrryy saaame tiiiime. Tis’ superb and I will continue to read your posts now.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Could someone translate this for me? I tried the above instructions but still didn't get anywhere.

    㽧㽯㽯㽤㼠଼Ḡ㼠㽉㼠㽡㽭㼠㽯㽫㼠㽉㼠㽪㽵㽳㽴㼠㽷㽥㽫㽡㽵㽰㼠㽴㽨㽥㼠㽮㽩㽧㽨㽴㼠㽷㽡㽳㼠㽮㽯㽴㼠㽧㽯㽯㽤㼠㼱㼲㼺㼰㼰㼠㽬㽩㽬㽹㼠㽢㽬㽯潤⁴桥渠䭥湴⁳汥数

    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thanks for this post! Really helpful!

    ReplyDelete